King Diamond in SF

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
Tonight i saw king diamond with behemoth, nile and the black dahlia murder.
They held it at the pound except instead of indoors in the club they had a huge stage in the parking lot and stuff which was pretty cool. Behemoth went on first and totally ruled, i only knew about 3 of the songs from hearing them but they were all extremely awesome. next was the black daihlia murder which personally i didn't like at all but a bunch of the people there did so ok. then was nile whom i had never heard before so i listened to a few songs but then got really hungry and had a cookie which tasted bad but it made me a bit less hungry.

after all that king diamond came out and they played a few songs behind a fence i think because of the abigail thing and it was pretty sweet except for the fact that it kind of made a barrier between you and the band and it felt kinda weird. then after that they took it down or something and then played some more songs and had props and people dressed up and stuff which was pretty cool. The songs I remeber were one of the mansions (a mansion in darkness i think), Blood To Walk, a Mercyful Fate song and i can't remember all the rest of the names, i'm really bad at remembering stuff like that. in the end though it was a really really cool concert and king diamond put on a great show with great sound and cool stage stuff and i was really glad to get to see the king play live and it really was awesome.
i'm not sure how many more dates there are on the tour but if there are a lot i suggest if anyone can go that they do, and has anyone here gone to any of the other shows of this tour?

are they still going king dick and co...hahahah
fuck they are dated..

try some paradise lost big fool

I'm going to that show in a few weeks hopefully, but I'm mainly going to see Nile and Behemoth. But mainly Nile. Lol. KD is good, don't have any of his stuff though, or any Merciful Fate stuff, so I"ll enjoy it probably but not as much as Nile. Nile's one of my favorites, seen them twice already, would rather be seeing them headline with Behemoth as support though.