Progpower West Nevermore headlining show

Curufin said:
Yeah, that show was definitely worth the ~8 hour drive from Davis. I only wish they'd played "The Seven Tongues of God".

Does anyone have the setlist in order?

Since I typed it up for them, I still had it in my computer:

Final Product
Next in Line
Enemies of Reality
Matricide (They skipped it, but it was on the setlist)
Acid Words
River Dragon
I, Voyager
What Tomorrow Knows/Garden of Grey
Never Purify
Inside Four Walls
This Godless Endeavor
Born
Dead Heart (No Intro)
Narcosynthesis
Engines of Hate

kittybeast said:
no one has yet to mention the S&M Bondage/Festish show that took place after Nevermore :zombie: :lol: :lol: Isn't Holden still there gawking at the stage?!?!:lol:

oh yea! gawd that was one of the headlight of the nite. fuck...one of the girl was like almost naked with just tape "x" on her nipples. and the other is like almost entirely showing her ass. It was great eye candy's*

lucifer1126 said:
oh yea! gawd that was one of the headlight of the nite. fuck...one of the girl was like almost naked with just tape "x" on her nipples. and the other is like almost entirely showing her ass. It was great eye candy's*

:lol: I saw that girl with the tape on her nipples too.. but despite the eye candy.. what a bunch of freaks man. I thought I was in the Rave scene from the Matrix or something

kittybeast said:
no one has yet to mention the S&M Bondage/Festish show that took place after Nevermore :zombie: :lol: :lol: Isn't Holden still there gawking at the stage?!?!:lol:

is that what that was? I was wondering why all the goths were loitering outside the club

dang that night was so awesome!! nevermore fucking owned! sad to see that mr. smyth wasn't there but chris broderick fucking tore it up!! i was stuck in between these really tall guys the whole night though but it's cool because i was near the front.