Power Prog West

How the hell did I miss this and all the following posts? I must be losing it. :zombie: :ill:

carnut said:
Gary Kubiak VS Veronica .... Broncs gonna loose for sure !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Feh! It matters not! It's preseason.

At least when the Broncs' quarterbacks smash another car they use their car rather than their own head.

(watch Bryant come in and get pissy at me now) :heh:

carnut said:
Yeah, the Headbanging history teach' is gonna move to Belgium, damn, our country is doomed now....:Smokedev:

Really? Cool! That'll make it easier for UMOSers to hook up with both of you. Belgium's such a tiny country that it would be easy even if you were on opposite sides of the country. :p You could fit 8.8317638 Belgiums in one Colorado!

kittybeast said:
interesting the thread in the ProgPower forum was deleted. I read earlier that people were 'upset' about the name. Power Prog West

It's because it was starting to create too much confusion. Not only on the forum but I was getting emails regarding booking from people thinking ProgPower USA was affiliated/running the event.

MetalAges said:
It's because it was starting to create too much confusion. Not only on the forum but I was getting emails regarding booking from people thinking ProgPower USA was affiliated/running the event.

Thanks Deron! Why they couldn't come up with a more suitable name is beyond me.... or why even name it... just ONE HELL OF A SHOW coming soon! they must be spending too much time out in the hot sun!:lol:

kittybeast said:
DYNAMO
INFERNO
BANG YOUR HEAD
SWEDEN ROCK
WACKEN
HIMMEL
WHIPLASH
PROGPOWER UK
BLOODSTOCK
GODS OF METAL

KIT
HOA
Metal Mania
Lorca Rock
Monsters Of Rock

Indeed Europe rules when it comes to festivals

kittybeast said:
Thanks Deron! Why they couldn't come up with a more suitable name is beyond me.... or why even name it... just ONE HELL OF A SHOW coming soon! they must be spending too much time out in the hot sun!:lol:

To be honest, I think they knew exactly what they were doing when they named it! Spillover interest based on the name alone I can only assume (safely?!). Lineup doesn't look enjoyable though.

MetalAges said:
To be honest, I think they knew exactly what they were doing when they named it! Spillover interest based on the name alone I can only assume (safely?!). Lineup doesn't look enjoyable though.

Well since I went to my first ProgPower USA show....I've been wanting a ProgPower West :headbang: but I will settle for Power Prog West :lol:

I am sure I can pull this off... I'll chat with Bruce to see if we can be on the list.

Sounds like a great show! Looks like the USA may be finally getting some fests going. Maybe in a few years we will have many to choose from. That will be a great day! Of coarse nothing nothing comes to Florida anyway.:erk:

People should read carefully...all the info is on their website and it clearly does not say anything about POWER PROG West being associated with Prog Power USA.

MetalAges said: