power prog fest review PICS

Cool review! I wish I would have been able to make that trip. It would have been worth it just to see Benedictum. Nevermore would have been a big bonus! Cool pics too. Glad you had a good time. :headbang:

kittybeast said:
and you know this how?!?!?!?!:lol:

By the pics obviously! It's what we are discussing here, isn't it?

and now we know why you stay in Costa Rica :lol:

If it would be for that I should be living in Japan :loco: . Nah I stay here because I'm a loser :cry:

kittybeast said:
maybe my 'sights' are set lower as I very rarely ever expect the singer to sound studio quality. He had his power and his range, short set and don't know they last time they played prior to this gig.
You have a point Kitty, and I don't expect singers to sound just as good live (except from Harry "Tyrant" Conklin, he's the exception to the rule).
But still, Sean Peck does all kinds of vocal tricks on DTB, he's the star of the show so I expected more from him each time I saw them live : he avoided most of the difficult parts, and the "black metal" vox as well... My expectations were probably set too high.
The gig at Eeathshaker Fest last year was pretty good nevertheless! :) Cage even did a cool cover of "Freewheel Burning" to end their set.

kittybeast said:
NO not a loser.....you love your family:saint:

You give me too much credit. See you in 10 days ;)

NP: Hammerfall - 'Titan'