weird dream involving Nevermore last night

i had a dream the other day in bio....in the dream i woke up and warrel sat next to me and was just stroking his beard while taking notes. the teacher was jeff was the teacher. he was going on about something to do with the ring-tailed lemur population growing out of control...then jim walked in with his bass, and without being plugged in or with anyone else, started playing CBF (drums guitars bass and all)

and then i woke up

and speaking of zombies a few months ago my friend drank a 5th of a bottle of vodka in like 3 minutes and ending up screaming and running from zombies...

Liverslapper said:
how weird, 2 nights ago i had a dream that Steve Smyth and Jeff Loomis came to play dodgeball with me at school, then got shitfaced after.....wtf

DODGEBALL : The only reason I go to school :lol:

for some reason we have the class with some elementary kids and us (16-17 year olds) destroy those poor kids ( 10-12 year olds)

i should feel worse, but i love it

I had a dream I was at an Opeth gig and I was up on some thing watching the band, and I was dancing with Mikael's wife. Then I was looking up close at Martin Mendez's face and he was singing a long for a few seconds, then he made an "oops" like face and stopped. That's where I was woken up :(

I've had dreams about them too, usually just wd and jeff, sometimes van. It's usually stupid shit like them using my shower or something, and there was something about a bonfire. They never end up making sense though......WEIRD.

Lunar Still said:
I had an unusual little nightmare involving goats dying as i walked past, and these evil looking dudes crawling around on my ceiling. It was very cool, but goddamn it, still no Nevermore!!!

Were they unholy moongoats of the blasphemous apolocalypse?

Sentient 6 said:
your wish is my command
nice, now you just need an avatar. Might I recommend:
bauer.jpg

or possibly:
worstevercopy2pk.jpg

resized, of course.