Nevermore History

step one: pick up pencil.

step two: insert into eye.

... yeah, people really don't write anymore.

fulltrick.gif

And I wouldn't really call that great handwriting either haha. It looks like it's sliding down a hill.

Well of course there's worse haha. I didn't know guitarists have a bad handwriting gene, though ;)

I learned to write cursive in elementary school. I stopped when I got into high school. I tried again like a year ago, and even writing my name in cursive was virtually impossible. I can't believe I completely forgot hahaa.

But yeah, screw handwriting nowadays. I only do it for special people :)

heh, I love hand written things... LOVE it. So much more personal and exciting than a dumb typed in letter...
People who send me things that are hand written instantly get bonus points lol
There is nothing wrong with hand written things people!

With that being said, W's hand write is not the worst I've seen but definitely not the best ;) Still, it shows personality and I love it.

I can't get over the pink stationery though haha

heh, I love hand written things... LOVE it. So much more personal and exciting than a dumb typed in letter...
People who send me things that are hand written instantly get bonus points lol
There is nothing wrong with hand written things people!

With that being said, W's hand write is not the worst I've seen but definitely not the best ;) Still, it shows personality and I love it.

I can't get over the pink stationery though haha

I will have to keep this in mind, Karen. Since I still love to write hand written letters, I'll have to mail one to you! :)

A bit of a warning though, just because I draw, does not mean I have good handwriting :lol: Warrel's is definitely better then mine!

The other day I thought about how I needed to write a letter to Musicians Friend because their catalog is terribly boring, and the most recent one has even less in it than before. Now instead of the same 3 cheapo mandolins they just have a big picture of one saying GO CHECK OUT MORE ONLINE. Obviously if I emailed them they'd tell me to go to the website, but my antiquated ways cannot accommodate this situation!

There's more revenue to be had from their advertisers online than with the catalog. Lots of companies are starting to do the same thing. The printing industry is unraveling right before our eyes.

I miss Sears catalogs :(

They still have them at the store but they cost several dollars. No thanks! I DEMAND IT TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND ENTERTAIN ME WHILE I POO.