Nevermore album with Tim Calvert & Steve Smyth?

Altitudes

Stay Frosty
Jun 18, 2007
California
Firstly, it must have been 4 or 5 years since I last logged in I hope all you fine people are doing well. Dusting off the cobwebs to say hello =P

Warrel said something interesting in an interview, that he would be open to another Nevermore album with or without Jeff. He put it out there that he has no bad feelings towards Jeff and wished they talked more, but he also threw around the idea of an album with Tim and Steve, who happened to play a part in two of their most popular albums. I would be all for it.

I know Warrel is involved in making another solo album (!!!), this one being even heavier than his first, and I'm very much looking forward to that. Also has new Sanctuary stuff in the works. Seems like he has fully embraced his baritone voice and isn't trying to sing tenor anymore, personally I like the more goth and deeper vocal influences (more focused on melodies than vocal acrobatics) that he's brought to both projects...

If you are reading this Warrel, I'm glad you are well and we love you brother! Glad to see you are still doing music.

I would be more than happy to see Nevermore in any form as long as it has Warrel on vocals and it's better than Obsidian Conspiracy

Tim coming back to music and doing a Nevermore album would mean that there is a god and that he has excellent musical taste, both of which are very unlikely.

Reactions: ~Lynn~
I would be more than happy to see Nevermore in any form as long as it has Warrel on vocals and it's better than Obsidian Conspiracy

I know that this point was discussed a lot here but,
am i the only one here that thinks that The Obsidian Conspiracy was a good album?
it could not be compared to DHIADW but it's still a good album from my point of view.