HEY WARREL, Dave Mustaine has no hard feelings!!!

Apr 19, 2003
OK, USA
I am a huge Nevermore and Megadeth fan.
I talked to Dave Mustaine on the phone.

He said he hasn't talked to Warrel, since the 80's, when Sanctuary went on tour with Megadeth.... but he said he doesn't have any hard feelings.

I THINK he'd acutally like to talk to Warrel again, but he says that Warrel is pissed off at him for some stupid bullshit regarding management back then. He didn't go into detail. Apparently Warrel is holding a grudge or something.

I dunno. Since Megadeth is returning in a sense, and it is sounding VERY Thrashtacular.... I'd like to see Megadeth and Nevermore tour together.. That would be one helluva show.

Any Thoughts?

This is for people who don't believe he talked to dave: Regurgitated Guts did talk to Dave on the phone. There is a contest on the Megadeth message boards where there are a couple of winners each day and they win a phone call from Dave Mustaine. He probably won that.

But i'm not sure Warrel would hold a grudge against Dave since it was him that got his start into the music business.

Anyway, a tour with Megadeth and Nevermore indeed WOULD kick ass. Heres praying that it actually happens down the road since Megadeth is releasing a new album this year.

Regurgitated Guts said:

He said he hasn't talked to Warrel, since the 80's, when Sanctuary went on tour with Megadeth.... but he said he doesn't have any hard feelings.

I THINK he'd acutally like to talk to Warrel again, but he says that Warrel is pissed off at him for some stupid bullshit regarding management back then. He didn't go into detail. Apparently Warrel is holding a grudge or something.

I dunno. Since Megadeth is returning in a sense, and it is sounding VERY Thrashtacular.... I'd like to see Megadeth and Nevermore tour together.. That would be one helluva show.

Any Thoughts?

Yeah, Warrel holds a gruge on anything out of the 80's, even those tough dukies and his "juiceman"... part of the denial thing.

That is a fact...
he is not stupid, don't ever think that, he looks stupid...

YEAH WHEN ITS MONEY INVOLVED WD has the sense not get stung again...
wd, stick to your guns matey, stay cult....health is more important, also a long time metal friend wil show up again, like the same happened to me last week.
Does that make sense, hell no, who cares, me me me thats all you bloody kids think of noow...

remeber the 80's had no peavy 5150 amps, only david lee roths, remembe rthat one
STAY COOL.
yankee rose
Understand

GroundXero3k said:
This is for people who don't believe he talked to dave: Regurgitated Guts did talk to Dave on the phone. There is a contest on the Megadeth message boards where there are a couple of winners each day and they win a phone call from Dave Mustaine. He probably won that.

But i'm not sure Warrel would hold a grudge against Dave since it was him that got his start into the music business.

Anyway, a tour with Megadeth and Nevermore indeed WOULD kick ass. Heres praying that it actually happens down the road since Megadeth is releasing a new album this year.

indeed sir!
And I recognize you from the Deth forums, because you use that same Avatar!
I am Ultradeth.

Wolftribe said:
i... never... really... liked... megadeth...

i really fucking hate megadeth.... glad i'm not the only one that doesn't like them.... i really just can't get into them at all....

first off 5150 amps fucking suck anyway
second off rebirth actually said something right for once
after that: jesus! josh's roommate how goddamn old are you(looking at teh avatar)
and last at least megadeath didn't pull a st. anger :p
or mabye they soon willl......dun dun dun we shall see

Regurgitated Guts said:

Any Thoughts?

I'd like to remind all that not so long ago
everyone was screaming for a NM headlining tour.
The rumor of this tour materializing would possibly mean
Nevermore could get a few more strokes of the Megashaft, eh?
I'd rather see a longer NM set with just about anything opening.
I saw Sanctuary open for MD long ago...not to impressed with Davey after a little bit of Battle Angels!