HEY WARREL, Dave Mustaine has no hard feelings!!!

yeah come on guys nevermore+megadeath coheadliner
or nevermore headliner
personally i would go for nevermore headlining :kickass:
and wouldn't it be awesome if amon amarth opened :D

That's cool if some people don't like Megadeth. Metal is like a giant Thanksgiving table. There is a shitload of things there and some things aren't for everyone. Weird philosphy but true.

I love Megadeth. They opened my door into the metal world and I love all their albums. :headbang:

First song to get me into metal was when I heard "Anarky" on MTV back in 86 I think. I still love old Megadeth. I use to be the biggest Megadeth fan before "Risk" came out. Funny that I have been jamming to thier old stuff these last few days and now this thread is posted. lol

GroundXero3k said:
That's cool if some people don't like Megadeth. Metal is like a giant Thanksgiving table. There is a shitload of things there and some things aren't for everyone. Weird philosphy but true.

I love Megadeth. They opened my door into the metal world and I love all their albums. :headbang:
wow...nice philosophy man..better than arguing with people...
and yes metal skater. i agree with you 100% on amon amarth opening for nevermore...that would rule. i never really thought about them opening for nevermore, but it would be an awesome show.

I'm "Poison God Machine" on the Deth boards. I've never heard of WD having a grudge against Mustaine....*shrugs*

NP: White Rabbit

DavE