Thank you Warrel

arddeth

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not a very sentimental person, and don't usually get touched by lyrics in music. Even though i'm only 17, life has taught me to rather hide my emotions. But Warrel's music in any band is (alongside Devin Townsend's music) something that makes me nostalgic, makes me feel everything that i'm hiding everyday and is almost a cathartic experience. I know you all probably heard it a million times, but i just feel the need to express my feelings since i don't have any opportunities in my life to do it, nor people who i can share these feelings with. Nevermore was the reason i started playing instruments and composing music, and to this day it helps me to deal with everyday struggles. I'm sure most of you feel the same about the band, but i just wanted to say THANK YOU to mr. Warrel for his dedication to music, for his life changing lyrics, for still making music for us and for getting me out of deppresion and many other troubles without even knowing me. That's how powerful you are and that's how powerful your music is.
Here's a clip from last year's DHIADW tour, i hope we'll meet again :)

Reactions: Bacchante