Warrel Dane: great quote!

Ouch I have a headache from reading all this crap--DHIADW and bla bla bla. NEVERMORE FUCKING ROCKS

All I can say is if I ever get to Seattle I am checking that place out, and WD can cook me dinner!!!! :)

LOL!!!!

BTW WD-- Mattman is a saute cook at the Grill at Strathallan here in Rochester (formerly the Grill at Waterstreet), the only 4 diamond rest. in town. You should check it out someday, if you ever come to our city....hint, hint.

love yaz

You have no idea. Imagine splitting your paycheck with 4 or 5 other dudes, on top of paying back money that's been fronted to you for recording and tours - wouldn't leave ya with a lot, would it? I'm sure these guys would rather spend 100% of their time making music than working "regular" jobs. If they're all working 2 jobs then, basically, that shows you neither one is supporting them fully.

Yeah - we dont have to talk about the quality of NMs songs ... haha ... we have to talk about the evolutionary state of our brothers and sisters that - for what sakes´ ever - stay outside metal!
:D :D
However - anyone knows how good DHIADW sold in europe??

FROM BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

NEVERMORE frontman Warrel Dane on making a living by playing music: “Truth be told, with the label problems we're having at the moment [with Century Media Records] it's not possible to support ourselves from just music. I am currently cooking at The Swedish Cultural Center of Seattle...I feel very much at home here because most of my best friends are Swedes!”
Warrel, you used to work at the Swedish Cultural Center?! Did you cook the meatball dinner they offer these days? I've just recently been there to enjoy a Swedish pancake breakfast. I really liked it. However, my Swedish friends I went with (one moved here when she was 16, the other one when he was a little child) said it was "ok". I wanna take them to the Friday meatballs dinner some day. See how they'll like it.... So the people who cook there are not even real Swedes??? :Smug:

EDIT: The people at "Bavarian Meats" at Pike Place Market and "Hans' German Sausage & Deli" in Burien are real Germans, I think!! So weird, they speak German to their German customers, but I always speak English and hope they're not gonna recognize my German accent.. haha :lol: