I had a strange dream about warrel dane this morning...

Söy;6520883 said:
you see yesterday was my best friends birthday (so needless to say i'm in recovery mode at the moment, so forgive this most probably lame thread) and we all got shitfaced on the pub crawl etc.

anyways he really likes nevermore and thinks warrel is awesome.

so i had some strange ass dream where my buddy met warrel dane in a mall food court and they went and toked down a huge fatty with two indian or mexican girls in a rusted over van down by the river.

yes, like the skit from SNL, minus a chris farley cameo.

i dont know if it was the vodka or four types of whiskey our wonderful bartender made him (us) drink, but somethin' had to put me over THAT edge... :err:

hmmm I don't normally hang out in mall food courts but I did smoke pot with 2 slightly overweight girls in a van once, but that was in high school and we were in the parking lot, no river...but it's a damn good memory you triggered hahaha

This thread just reminded me how one of my dreams last night consisted of peeling off my big toe toenails in small bits at a time.

hmmm I don't normally hang out in mall food courts but I did smoke pot with 2 slightly overweight girls in a van once, but that was in high school and we were in the parking lot, no river...but it's a damn good memory you triggered hahaha

"Slighty overweight" or fat chicks appearing to be "slighty overweight" by your altered reality?

My dreams consisted of playing Chrono Trigger... I shit you not. My dream was ME playing Chrono Trigger.

May have something to do with the fact that I played it for 15 hours straight yesterday, while drinking many a beer.

Yeah, my friend told me he started playing it again, and I said "Shit, I haven't played that in ages... I should play it". So then I pulled out the ol SNES and started playing. And didn't stop.

i had a dream the other night that matt (drummer of king diamond & shaolin death squad) drove a chicken truck for a living when not touring. the kind full of live chickens. the whole truck was covered in chicken feces and left a thick trail of it where ever it drove :lol:

and it stank. a lot.

I dreamed my ex-girlfriend locked me in a steam closet in attempt to kill me and feed me to her bullrider husband. *shudders*

0PBF56014BC-Elephant_Dream.jpg