I had a dream about The Preppy last night.

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
I had a dream about The Preppy last night.

Which is strange, because I don't know what she looks like. I think she looked like a normal person version of her new avatar. Here's the weird shit... For some strange reason, I was helping her with her wedding, that she didn't want to go through with. She was to marry a friend of mine (I think is was Eric actually!) and she was getting cold feet. Her dad also made an appearance and punched Eric in the face and blackened his eye for the pictures, all for no reason. I woke up before the wedding happened, so I don't know if they got hitched, but she was pretty upset about it, so it didn't look good. I think I was going to try to use the opportunity to score. (I'm kidding of course.... Well, maybe not.... No, I kid, I kid!) There was a lot more, and when I woke up in the middle of the night, I wanted to write it all down so I wouldn't forget, but guess what... I forgot most of it.

There were no bunnies to speak of.

Now, remember one of the last things I do before I hit the bed is read UM forums, and take 6 vicatins, 3 muscle relaxers and a shot of Vodka. I also never remember my dreams, but when I do, since im so fucked up at night, my dreams are kind of trippy. (I'm trying to justify the fact that i'm dreaming about someone i've never met.)

YOU WERE GONNA TRY TO MACK ON MY FUTURE WIFE!!

and I got punched in the face! man, someone's holding something against me. do i owe you any money? this all stems from the time preppy broke up with me and i didn't know it. if i met preppy's dad in real life, he probably would punch me in the face. and rightfully so.

where's Dr. Jake with the dream interpretation?

and the real life version of that avatar would probably look like one of those giant paper mache head toting beings that walks around Michigan Ave handing out coupons for the condom store. and the preppy one would sort of have this "DUH, of course I'm handing out coupons, stupid" look on its face.