I had a dream about November's Paul last night.

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
I went to November's Paul's house which was in upstate New York. It was a beautiful, warm and sunny summer day. I showed up early and NP wasn't there yet, so I checked out his yard. He had a pretty, summery one-story house with a screened in sun porch, built on a hill that was covered with pink, purple, and white flowers. I sat in the flowers and watched bees until Paul showed up. His hair was cut short and his once-brown goatee had dashes of grey in it. We greeted and I told him I caught the Novembers Doom show in New York and that it was awesome. (as a side note, this is really cool because I actually had in the dream the VIVID MEMORY of seeing this New York show which never actually happened!)

He said thanks and took me around the back to a barn where his brother was hanging out (a fictional character. I dunno if NP has a brother, but even if he does, I'm sure the brother is not like the one in the dream). NP's brother had a drawl like someone from the deepest south and was very rednecky. At this time I noticed that NP was also speaking like a southerner. They took me around back of the barn where the grassy hill sloped even steeper and farther downward, and at the bottom of it maybe a few hundred yards away it flattened out and there was a baseball diamond there. On the far side of the baseball diamond was a clear, calm river.

NP and his brother explained to me the significance of building the baseball diamond in that location relative to the river/reservoir. (I don't remember what the significance was).

This is totally a combination of these two movies:
fieldofdreams_i.jpg
slingbla.gif

This is amazing! I had the EXACT SAME DREAM, only it wasn't a baseball diamond, it was a diamond ring my dream state brother jammed onto your finger, and then explained that the significance of the diamond was to make you feel pretty, since you were about to be treated like the prom queen! Then Xfer, Eric, and the entire gang at the MotW forum showed up, just as we finished covering the hole we dug, and packing the dirt tight, so only Tobi's head was showing. Man oh man, that 80 gent Bukkake fest sure was something I'll never forget! Even Screwdriverqueen showed up, and fired little veiny plasma balls at him! Hence, a world of inspiration covered Tobi's face, and we all spooned until the wee hours of the morning.

See... Look at me... I take a nice dream you had, and turn it into something..... awful.

I need help.

I shall never forgive Paul & my Polish friends for teaching my girlfriend the word "bukkake". It makes me cringe when she says it, and she throws it around so innocently- like a ballgagged lamb being led to the nasty perverted Asian slaughter.

Originally posted by chupe666
I shall never forgive Paul & my Polish friends for teaching my girlfriend the word "bukkake". It makes me cringe when she says it, and she throws it around so innocently- like a ballgagged lamb being led to the nasty perverted Asian slaughter.

It was that moment, I realized she is one of the greatest girls on the planet. She's one of the guys! hahaha!