i had a wicked awesome dream last night

deadair

Overly-Cryptic Jake
ok... this is a weird one

i dreamt i was going to be touring with the Smashing Pumkins (i know they are broken up... it's a dream!). but the thing was i lived in a small, hick, po dunk town... so they had to come pick me up.

well, they were going to stay the night... so i guess i got the whole town to go in on a little gag for the band.

i guess i wanted them (billy and james) to think i was some sort of cowboy (i don't know). so we rode them to the center of town with a horse and buggy... and there were all sorts of dead cowboys on the side of the road (i don't know about that either).

then we got to the 'hotel' and there was a party for them... and all sorts of hick games...

then i got on the mic and was telling some cowboy story, and at the end i say "and i got you... i got you billy!"... everyone laught, even billy and james.

and then i woke up.

preppy, help me out... what does this mean?

it means your daughter needed he diapes changed, and also that you have a nearly pathological need to sleep with the dude who plays Lex Luthor on Smallville.

well, we were talking about cowboys yesterday. sounds like a mixture of a wish fullfillment dream freud style, and a little fear of death thrown in there for good measure.

illtitle.gif

no no sex. just like, you probably were having a dream that you wish you'd be more recognized in the things you do by people you admire more.