i had a dream involving Behold...the Arctopus last night

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
I'm pretty sure it was inspired by the fact that Colin e-mailed me a confirmation of my t-shirt order right before I went to sleep.

Basically, I was at this well-populated but isolated "camp" in the dark woods somewhere. there were some hills and an icy river and a freeway some distance away.

The news slowly leaked out that a member of the group had been missing for a little while--I think it was Mike, the guitarist. Colin was trying to keep it secret while investigating the disappearance, but everyone soon realised that that was why Arctopus had suddenly cancelled some recent shows.

A search party was formed among the people "in the know" and I was given a brace of hounds on leashes to track his scent (so were some others). We roved through the woods awhile and found nothing. Conversing with the other searchers, gradually the story emerged that Arctopus was desperate to find Mike before a "big show" they had coming up the upcoming weekend, and were trying to conceal the fact of his disappearance from their label and the representatives from the venue, who were nosing around the camp asking questions.

Eventually near the freeway my hounds stumbled upon some bloody leaves and snow and we figured the dude was probably dead. I really wanted to find out how the other guys would react, but then I cracked open an eye and realised it was 9:08 and I was supposed to be at work at 8:30--I had ignored my alarm out of sheer will to try and finish the investigation. I leapt out of bed and that was that.

Dream, or PROPHECY????????///?//?///???/////?///???????????????????????? o_O

Don't you hate it when you're having a dream but it's late and you should get out of bed, but you know you could continue the dream if you just keep your eyes shut.

i think i met him like "hi this is colin hi this is alex" and no more once, but that's all? in my dream he was probably nothing like in reality.

lesson: don't send me e-mails late at night if you don't want to be misrepresented in my dreams.