aida was talking in her sleep last night...

deadair

Overly-Cryptic Jake
every night before i go to bed i check on aida. she always tosses all of her blankets off of her when she is falling asleep, so i go in after she is down and re-tuck her in.

so, last night i went to do the normal tucking in... and i had to move a blanket that was under her. in doing this, i had to move her a bit. when she was moved she half opened up her eyes but i could tell she was still sleeping. she let out a little "dada" followed by baby talk and then a little "mama" action.

the cuteness was too much... my head almost exploded.

explhoofd.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

x

(my niece points to me and says 'baby')

interestingly, there was a study done some years ago on baby humans and baby animals. baby humans hardly dream in the womb, while baby animals dream almost constantly. (they can tell this by studying fetal brain waves and activity and sleep cycles of eye movement etc) so baby animals that are born, they found, that can almost walk immediately etc were the ones that dreamed the most. and it was assumed that they dreamed dreams that prepared them for real life events such as walking, hiding, eating etc. baby humans hardly dream at all, and are born helpless. when baby humans are born, it's said that they start dreaming immediately after they see their parents and eat for the first time, and start preparing themselves for future events like sitting up, walking, talking etc.

this is controversial but i think it's a neat idea and explanation. i hope that made sense?

hehe omg!
well, i am sure it has to do with human social bonds being so cohesive. there is a major amount of reliance that baby humans have on their mothers/fathers. same with primates.