weird dream involving Nevermore last night

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
So, I was at my house, waiting for Nevermore to show up.

Apparently, they were going to be at my house for a little while before a show. *shrugs*

Jeff and Steve start jamming on my guitars, and apparently there was a drumkit, so Van was going at it. Jim was mad that I didn't have a bass (but I do).

I looked at Warrel and said "haha, I'm gonna post on the board that you guys are here". Then Warrel looked at me in disgust and everyone walked away.

I wind up at some place looking for them, and I call Warrel, but it went right to voicemail. He called back, but it only rang once. I called back, right to voicemail.

I woke up.

wtf?

I had a dream involving a dark landscape by an ocean, with the biggest, most fierce waves ever. Maybe that's because I listened to Reckoning Night right before sleeping. :D

Warrel should really use an account. Any unregistered person can come up and make a post as "Sentient 6" :err:

Stealer of Dreams said:
Will, you're such a fanboy. Jesus. :lol:

HA HA what she said.

I keep having dreams about zombies.

the last one, after everyone escaped from the zombie hordes, many of my family and a bunch of other people were in this giant cage. this keep us away from the zombies, BUT...
there were these HUGE as flowers that would release this pollen, it got into everyones skin. it would look like 1/8th inch sized what zits. Creeped me out.

I never found out what the creepy pollen did as I woke up shortly thereafter.

why so many zombie dreams....why:erk:

My dreams are worse, but i try not to put alot of weight on them. The story is not particuarly funny so i'll skip it.

my dreams often include star-trek 3d chess, tho.

DreamNeonBlack said:
HA HA what she said.

I keep having dreams about zombies.

the last one, after everyone escaped from the zombie hordes, many of my family and a bunch of other people were in this giant cage. this keep us away from the zombies, BUT...
there were these HUGE as flowers that would release this pollen, it got into everyones skin. it would look like 1/8th inch sized what zits. Creeped me out.

I never found out what the creepy pollen did as I woke up shortly thereafter.

why so many zombie dreams....why:erk:

Hell yeah I have crazy zombie dreams too. In the last one a zombie ate my fingers and then that hand hurt all damn day o_O