A Gut Wrenching Story of Jim Jr.

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
Jim was a hardworking young man. He always worked from 8 to 5 seven days a week with no vacation time. He paid his taxes and went to church. A good guy, Jim was! Now, Jim had a beautiful wife named Tricia. Tricia sprang forth a beautiful baby boy that they named Jim Jr., and they were the picture perfect storybook family. But Jim Jr. grew up and there was a burning deep down within his soul. The devil some said. Others just dismissed it as typical teenage rebellion years. One day Jim Jr. refused to go to church and his father was so mad with rage that he locked him up in his room for a week. A fair ration of food was given to him, and while most kids would be upset and broken hearted, Jim Jr. was having the time of his life. He still had all of his Opeth CDs by God!! And listen to them he did!!! Night and day!! Praise Jesus!! Jim finally let his boy out of the room, but Jim Jr. didn't wanna leave. Opeth were all the Gods this boy ever needed. Now Jim would try to get little Jim OUT of his room to punish him. After a few years, little Jim's parents found that he would go on long walks without telling them what he was doing. Once when Tricia was cleaning up his room, however, she found a severed head in his sock drawer. So shocked she was at this horrific sight that she bent to her knees to pray to her savior. "What has my lttile boy done???" she cried! "What horrific monstor has he become???" She reached out slowly to touch the head and she realized that she was just a stupid bitch who can't see straight. It was just an inflated beach ball. Little Jim came in and heard her story and he simply said "Jesus, what the fuck's wrong with you?"

That's my long and pointless story :) teeheehee!

Hehehehe....
You're wasting my time on THIS!?!??!!!!! >:eek:))) Hehehe...

Is this Opethlovinglockedupinhisroom YOU Towelie?
Hehe... Just what entered my mind while reading it...
An author always has to answer that question;
is it about YOU!?? >:eek:)

Damnit Line... am I gonna have to come up to Norway and show you what I did on those long walks??? MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nope... my parents never locked me up... and if I did... I woulda cut them... hehe... j/k :)

Don't you hate when you're at a concert trying to enjoy the music and some prick starts hitting a beach ball around the crowd? Then, the whole crowd starts doing it and focuses on the beach ball. That is perfectly fine for them to do, but the ball ends up hitting you in the head. Suddenly, you are the jackass for not hitting the ball back in the air and giving them a 'fuck off' face. Even more shocking, you are given death looks after tearing into the beach ball with your teeth. How dare you try to enjoy the concert?

Oh, I'm sorry. That had nothing to do with your lovely story. :D
This has only somewhat happened to me once at a music festival while Bob Dylan was playing. I had been standing up all day. Since I know you are wondering if I really bit into the beach ball, I didn't. :p I should have...

I think it would be more entertaining actually if people would hit around severed heads at concerts... Hmmm... I'd bite into that... HEHE... oh wait... I hope I didn't just say that out loud.

At the concert I went to they were throwing a cup of ice around and seeing how long they could keep the ice in the cup

Well OpethianSoul... it's easy to find the volunteers... see I'm actually a crazed killer... so I'll just pick a victim with a fun looking head... and Jayde.. yes.. pick then head... and I'll go get my hedge trimmers and we'll have a good ole' fashion time.

It's my idea of a good time. Yeah, maybe someone with a really big head. With long hair so we can get a good hold.