Jim Sheppard is...

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
the coolest person alive. No, there is nobody cooler than him. When my friend Mike and I were at the meet and greet at Gigantour, Mike was ecstatic because Jim is his reason for playing bass. Mike gave him a big hug and asked him to record his voicemail message. Unfortunately, Mike fucked up, so Jim did it again. Unfortunately, Mike fucked up AGAIN, so Jim did it again. The third time worked. But at no time did Jim seem frustrated or annoyed. Infact, when they were done, he approached US and struck up a conversation with Mike and I where he told us a rather humorous story about Abbath doing karaoke in a bar somewhere. Fucking awesome totally down to earth guy (well, the whole band too).

So now whenever somebody calls Mike and gets his cellphone, they have Jim sheppard to answer to :tickled:

Yes he is! Back a few years ago, he was the only one of them out, talking to all the fans after the show. He was signing autographs and stuff for almost an hour. he had a smile on his face the whole time.

jim's very cool indeed. i remember in the lobby of the trocadero in philly after the show with hypocrisy/cob/dimmu, a bunch of us UMers were standing around and i see jim lurking around with a hood over his head. i'm like "guys that's jim!"..."nah its not." "yes it is!" so i just walked up to him, didn't say a thing. just walked up to him with my fruit of the loomis shirt on..."hahaha niiiiice" he says. then everyone else came on over and had a delightful conversation with him....didn't see him again til a couple hours later or so....a bit toasted and wandering aimlessly about the street. but we grabbed him and thats when this infamous pic was shot :tickled:

60836576_l.jpg