Had a beer with Jim Sheppard in San Diego!

Medicinal Grade is taking root here in San Diego and it is worth the expense! When I went back to FLA a few months ago I saw some commercial shitweed and my buddy wanted to apologize for it, especially after he had been out here and experienced the killer himself!!!!!

Great thread guys and gals - thanks!

metalkingdom said:
You know, I knew that you'd be headed in this direction. I figured if anybody on here was a world traveler, it'd be you.

As far as hash goes, I lived in London for a couple of years and the best stuff by far was straight from the middle east. Lebanon to be exact. Totally agree with you on that. I smoked so much of that shit that I developed a stuttering problem that lasted for two years after I came back stateside.

But talking about just straight pot....Cali takes the cake. There's an extremely high demand for the cream of the crop buds in LA/Hollywood, and people with the money (and there are lots and lots of them) are willing to pay whatever they have to just to get the highest grade THC possible. As a consequence of the high demand high dollar high quality market, there's a lot of competition going on between the cultivators to try and outdo each other. And with the insane prices for this boutique weed, they are making a shitload of money and are able to put in a lot more back into their "businesses". That kind of money can't be found in other places.

And not only that, my stuff (bought in L.A.) won first place at the Bud Bowl in NYC a few years ago. We sent the Dutch and the Canadians home crying!

Never been to Egypt. I always wanted to go, but I thought there was no way in hell I'd be able to smoke there! I'd love to hear about it.

well, first of all: I'm not a "pot head"
I enjoy weed here and there, but I don;t overdo anything...
not weed and not alcohol...
but when I do travel- its fun :D
Egypt was awesome... the desert nomads (Bedweens) grow it themselves and sell it in the city.. its **wow**
they can cook this awesome weed-rice for you that will make you just
DEAD.
oh, I can talk about the shit in Egypt all day haha

Its been a while since I had any... I like my sobriety sometimes too y'know ;)

I'll take your word for the LA green though, pal :)

Dead_Lioness said:
Egypt was awesome... the desert nomads (Bedweens) grow it themselves and sell it in the city.. its **wow**
they can cook this awesome weed-rice for you that will make you just
DEAD.

That is fucking awesome. Big time.
:worship:

En Vind Av Sorg said:
News flash guys: You can smoke Cannabis and still NOT be a "pot head" or "burnout."

You know what I meant when I said that Ellis?
I just meant that I smoke here and there and enjoy
the taste of a good brownie here and there: I don't do it every day, all day..
I don't like it.

and yeah MetalKingdom: the best part about Egypt and all of that:
is that on the half island of Sinai (used to be an Isreali territory)
you can pretty much smoke it in public too....
cops won't mind as long as you'd hide it behind your back when they come by...
"didn't see - didn't know
;)