A question to Johan Hegg

Oh, and mine irritates me. Bad enough my facial hair isn't that thick, but I can't even grow a proper goatee, since I can't get my mustache to grow down to the beard. Add to that, it grows in patches on my cheeks, so I can't even grow a full beard. Grrr...

I would also like to see In Flames.

It seems I have more testosterone than 90% of you. This is surprising.

Thanks for your comment Johan :)

I'm glad that everybody else also enjoys the discussion :p

PS Johan - It really looks like you are shaving the top of the cheeks, and the hair growth on the bottom of the throat, to get your beard look more aesthetic, or am i wrong?

LOL... Yeah, leave it to big sister to not let him live that down.
Well, if it were only once, I might, but more than once, well...what are sisters for, anyhow?

It is a super nice beard, though. Good enough that one of the Swedish news papers actually noticed and gave a nod. They didn't like Hetfield's beard, so they had a guy write an article about the best metal beard. They called Hetfield's something along the lines of "facial hair like a zombie's c***hair"...:erk:

Well, if it were only once, I might, but more than once, well...what are sisters for, anyhow?

It is a super nice beard, though. Good enough that one of the Swedish news papers actually noticed and gave a nod. They didn't like Hetfield's beard, so they had a guy write an article about the best metal beard. They called Hetfield's something along the lines of "facial hair like a zombie's c***hair"...:erk:

Hetfield is a pussy, Johan is not....the End :)

Any pics of this beard on fire subject? I soo wanna see. Was it when he was trying to light the grill? heheh.
I will send the band a new grill with the ignition switch ready to start the fire for them. Save money on matches and fuel. hehe.

@ WAIF, I saw In Flames in May, meh.

Did he do that, too?? One of the ones I was alluding to involved beer and goofing off, and the other involved no beer but Santa. The first one was funny, the second one was not.
I've got a friend who learned the hard way not to point down when you do fire breathing. He used to have a really long beard before then. Oh, and he also used to have eyebrows. I learned that wannabe Viking dudes should keep their eyebrows intact.

hhahhahah, stories of burning eyebrows is always funny.

No I was asking if that was when Johan burnt his beard..during the taping of "the grill lighting".
That would make that video 50x funnier.

Back in the day, I used to wear a lot hairspray. My friends and I were out on an adventure, one of my friends was playing with a lighter in the back seat...I flipped my head around to say something to her and Woooosh...there went the left side of my hair. People were smacking my head to put the fire out.
I think my usage of hairspray ceased after that day. :lol:

Back in the day, I used to wear a lot hairspray. My friends and I were out on an adventure, one of my friends was playing with a lighter in the back seat...I flipped my head around to say something to her and Woooosh...there went the left side of my hair. People were smacking my head to put the fire out.
I think my usage of hairspray ceased after that day. :lol:

Looking for alternative ways to get high then :heh:

I think hairspray now is not as bad as it used to be- not as sticky, smelly or flamable. I remember being taken to the hairdressers for a family wedding and coming out with a solid head of curls and completely stoned...

Looking for alternative ways to get high then :heh:

I think hairspray now is not as bad as it used to be- not as sticky, smelly or flamable. I remember being taken to the hairdressers for a family wedding and coming out with a solid head of curls and completely stoned...

Ugh I had enough hairspray on my wedding day to start a fire that could be seen from space....damn hairdressers :)