A sign I spend too much time on the internet.

StenTheAwesome

New Metal Member
Jun 4, 2008
Hey all I'm new here so I figured I start things off with a story,

So yesterday I was in class in my music theory class and I noticed this hot (maybe even metal looking) chick sitting beside me happened to have this...

\m/.

...tattooed on her ankle. Of course this got my nerd senses aroused. So, I questioned her about it and gave the horns indicating I clearly understood the tattoo.

...Turns out it was actually a sign language symbol for dog or some shit and not our favorite internet emoticon.

:oops:

I REALLY hope you didn't look like this :lol:

blackmetal2005ng3.jpg

Hey all I'm new here so I figured I start things off with a story,

So yesterday I was in class in my music theory class and I noticed this hot (maybe even metal looking) chick sitting beside me happened to have this...

m/.

...tattooed on her ankle. Of course this got my nerd senses aroused. So, I questioned her about it and gave the horns indicating I clearly understood the tattoo.

...Turns out it was actually a sign language symbol for dog or some shit and not our favorite internet emoticon.

:oops:

dog.gif

I remember the good old days when (around here, anyway) they used to beat kids up for wearing White Zombie shirts & only being able to name one song.

I remember the good old days when (around here, anyway) they used to beat kids up for wearing White Zombie shirts & only being able to name one song.

Haha, best memory of that for me was asking a kid wearing a Master of Puppets shirt in the mall his favorite song on the album. He said Enter Sandman...

He didn't even last until security showed up :lol: