A song of mine, with the Slate drums!

i too love the slate stuff. your kick sounds great. The snare...well i can hardly hear it:)

Sounds like the guitars are quad tracked? The sound too round for my taste, and for this type of song IMO. I think they would benefit from more bite.

i too love the slate stuff. your kick sounds great. The snare...well i can hardly hear it:)

Sounds like the guitars are quad tracked? The sound too round for my taste, and for this type of song IMO. I think they would benefit from more bite.

Really ? I think the snare is loud!

And i love the tone.....lol

But hey thats why i posted it, to get opinions!

Thanks!

Dude, I've never heard so much Major key stuff in a death metal tune before!! lol

That stuff reminds me of a heavier Helloween or something. Epic.

I don't like the snare ( not my preference ) but the overall mix sounds good to me. The kick is hella tough. There is a bass isn't there? I think I hear one. If not, who cares about the 'big-dumb-guitar player' anyway?

Dude, I've never heard so much Major key stuff in a death metal tune before!! lol

That stuff reminds me of a heavier Helloween or something. Epic.

I don't like the snare ( not my preference ) but the overall mix sounds good to me. The kick is hella tough. There is a bass isn't there? I think I hear one. If not, who cares about the 'big-dumb-guitar player' anyway?

Yep there is bass in there.

Really the snare huh?

I love the snare...lol

The song reminds me a lot of "the mirror's truth" from latest In Flames album, especially one of the riff.

Production is quite good but i'd go for dual-tracking and more bite to the guitars.

The snare is ok but i'd have tweaked it differently. It seem to me that you could make it sound better in the mix.

I like the snare, and the kick.

The guitars sound a tad obese... like in the lower mid area theres a bit of flub.

There's practically zero OH'S I'm hearing.
The vocals remind me of Threat Signal. Pretty cool, but a TAD quiet.

Lovin the vibe of the track. I concur with the Helloween vibe. KISKE!!!!

Reminds me of a band called callahan. Good stuff.
Your kick is killer dude, what'd you do to it?
Mix is pretty sick too, snare could go up a bit, and maybe sound a little rounder. But I dig it.
Good job:)