A song

Catchy tune. It almost sounds like you have a resonator effect on those guitars - I dig it.
Nice playing, too.
Thank you for sharing with us!

Waterboy: Thanks :) No effect on the guitars.. I'm using a single coil and "slap-technique" on some parts.

grywolf627: Haha, I don't know if that's gonna happen, but sure, I'll let ya know if it does :p

J.DavisNJ: Im using a RG7620-tubescreamer-interface-revalver mkII

poisoned dreams: thanks :) yeah I guess it's kind unorthodox heh.

um......if that is what came out when you were just screwing around, I'm guessing if you got serious you could see through time, cure cancer, solve world hunger or make Yngwie, Stevie Vai and Joe Satriani go home crying. I hate you.

I have to agree with everything everyone else has already said here man, you're a freakin animal all around musically.
Seriously man, record an album of this stuff before my speakers punch me in the face.

Wow! This does sound really cool! It does sound like there is an effect on certain parts. What do you mean by "slap technique"? Like the way you slap a bass? Are you pulling the string up from underneath and letting it slap down or is it like a quick, hard strike against the string with your thumb or finger?
Explain please, I'm confused, :confused: because this doesn't sound like slapping to me and I'm amazed.

Is Carnal Grief your band? I watched the video. Was that song posted here before? It sounds familiar and a lot like Carcass and kicks plenty of ass. :kickass:

lilhermiejobo: Thank you sir :) It would be cool to record something and try to release it.. we'll see, maybe some day haha.

Radd: Yup, it's just usual slap n' pop techique.. Hard strike against the string with my thumb (slap), and pulling the string up from underneath and letting it slap down (pop). Though the amount of distortion doesn' really make it sound like I'm doing that. It would have bee more obvious with just a wee bit of distortion, or none at all :)
Yup, Carnal Grief is my band, cool that you like it! And yes, I did post the video here a while back :) The other guys in the band are huge Carcass fans, so it does rub off "a bit" on the music haha... Maybe a bit too much if you ask me :p

Radd: Yup, it's just usual slap n' pop techique.. Hard strike against the string with my thumb (slap), and pulling the string up from underneath and letting it slap down (pop). Though the amount of distortion doesn' really make it sound like I'm doing that. It would have bee more obvious with just a wee bit of distortion, or none at all :)
Yup, Carnal Grief is my band, cool that you like it! And yes, I did post the video here a while back :) The other guys in the band are huge Carcass fans, so it does rub off "a bit" on the music haha... Maybe a bit too much if you ask me :p

Interesting. Thanks for clearing that up. I may have to experiment with it a little. :)
Do you have your Carnal Grief cds available for download that would be payable in USD? All I see is euros? If so, how much?