A SOUND OF THUNDER Leashes Men, Unleashes Free MANOWAR Cover

A SOUND OF THUNDER STREAMING COVER OF MANOWAR’S “PLEASURE SLAVE”

"Joey DeMaio wrote one of the most hilariously sexist songs of all time," stated A Sound Of Thunder vocalist Nina Osegueda. "And that's cool, but turnabout is fair play. This one's for you, Joey!"

"There is no greater joy than taking a hilariously misogynistic piece of music and turning it upside-down," Osegueda continued. "The composition itself is great, but I always wanted it to be a little faster. The vocals were a challenge, but I had fun using my low register more than usual. As for the background vocals, we had a great time recording a bunch of our male fans making horrible orgasm noises. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life!"

A Sound of Thunder guitarist Josh Schwartz also commented on the track: "Ironically, this song has probably given me more pleasure over the years than any other. The lyrics are so ridiculously over the top, and Eric Adams delivers them with such conviction, that I can't help but crack up when I hear it...we are talking laughing so hard I'd be in tears sometimes! So full disclosure: we actually love Manowar and embrace their cheese, and just thought it would be fun to turn this one on its head. Our fans paid for the production of this song so we're releasing it for free to the whole world to hopefully spread some smiles and laughter. Hail, kill, and enjoy!"