A Sound of Thunder made it to CNN

Watching this is great.
One question; is there a racial stereotype hidden in this? "If I wanted to "get ahead" I would have gone into R&B and used my giant ass for evil instead of good.".
It really seems that there is an assumed racial stereotype i there..

Lololololipops dude.

I really wish you two would just get the banhammer dropped, neither of you add shit to this forum except for negativity and general assholism and I'm so fucking sick of it.

so people all have to have the same opinion and get along? do you understand what purpose a forum has? And with your foul mouth how is that not negative?

I never thought I'd say this, but some of the comments on this thread kind of make me glad I only get to see some of you maybe once a year.

so people all have to have the same opinion and get along? do you understand what purpose a forum has? And with your foul mouth how is that not negative?

You are one of the most terrible trolls on this forum, Bob, and it just gets worse and worse the more you post. You don't just disagree to be disagreeable, you're downright disrespectful, and you never, ever comment with something positive, ever. Your attitude is like a cancer, trying to reach out through you and spread to everyone else, because, I dunno, misery loves company?

Just go away.

You are one of the most terrible trolls on this forum, Bob, and it just gets worse and worse the more you post. You don't just disagree to be disagreeable, you're downright disrespectful, and you never, ever comment with something positive, ever. Your attitude is like a cancer, trying to reach out through you and spread to everyone else, because, I dunno, misery loves company?

Just go away.

No you go away.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. This thread has gotten blown way out of proportion. Actually read what was read initially by everyone involved. It was no big deal until everyone made it a big deal.

This whole thread escalated quickly. Everyone go listen to Future World. That song can calm anyone down.

Congrats on the weight loss Nina.

Not sure why this thread went wrong. Doesn't seem to me that Nina is using her body to sell music. I don't see where that came from at all. And even if there was a slight bit of truth to it, seems like "rockstars" who put on a few pounds are unfairly and heavily criticized for it. If you don't believe me just go to any Blabbermouth posting that involves Yngwie or Vince Neil.

As for all the comments on dumping an ex boyfriend, seems like a lot of people jumping to conclusions based on very little information. I just don't see how this newspiece is so controversial. In fact, I don't even see why it's really news at all. A nice story but not newsworthy.

Hey you mess with the Chicago posse and we let the fucking hammer fall dammit.

f5441e181320964917f7023a314a74d84718f5580c746eb22611298336626883.jpg