A Sound of Thunder - "Udoroth" Animated Music Video

DuchessOfDork

Feb 9, 2009

I'm trying to save posts like this for our band forum, but I was so proud I wanted to share! Check out our new ANIMATED music video!

I'M FINALLY A CARTOON!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to my $8 Kickstarter pre-order download soon. :headbang:

I've never received my e-mail for the pre-order download. :(

I did change e-mails back in May, which I did update on the Kickstarter site itself, but wonder if the band themselves still have my old e-mail which will no longer work. I plan on going this upcoming Friday to the CD release party, so I'll talk to Josh in person and get it straightened out.

Anyway, back on topic at hand. That video is friggan awesome! Great job guys!

I did change e-mails back in May, which I did update on the Kickstarter site itself, but wonder if the band themselves still have my old e-mail which will no longer work. I plan on going this upcoming Friday to the CD release party, so I'll talk to Josh in person and get it straightened out.

Have you logged onto to your Kickstarter account?

Do me a favor and e-mail asoundofthunderband@gmail.com . We will make things right. :D