A swift lesson in schooling (AKA uber fucking ownage)

Craysh3

Bathrobed Architect
Dec 17, 2008
http://gizmodo.com/5359797/student-...amurai-sword-after-playstation-laptops-stolen

"Holy crap. Detectives are still interviewing a Johns Hopkins University student who fatally lacerated the upper body of a man breaking into his off-campus residence overnight. The suspect also suffered a nearly-severed hand, and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The house is home to four undergrads who had already had a Sony PlayStation and two laptops stolen earlier on Monday.

So when one of the students heard noises at about 1am, he went to downstairs to investigate armed with the sword. He saw that the side door to their garage had been pried open, and inside, the suspect lunged at him.

The guy probably didn't deserve to die, but Police have confirmed he has priors for breaking and entering.

Self defense or too much force? It's hard to say without being there. One things for sure: Don't fuck with gamers.
"

'Nuff said.

Using common sense, it would take half of a fraction of a millisecond for me to determine that breaking and entering ANYONE's home could potentially result in my death, so yes, I'd say he DID deserve to die.

I thought in the US you were allowed to defend yourself and your property with firearms? If so then surely a sword would be considered less lethal? Sure it's pretty brutal, but it's less likely to kill someone.

In his defense though, that kid is probably getting pussy left and right since last night.

I thought in the US you were allowed to defend yourself and your property with firearms? If so then surely a sword would be considered less lethal? Sure it's pretty brutal, but it's less likely to kill someone.
Exactly. This is the basis from which my last post comes from. It's simply moronic to assume there's no chance of being met with deadly force when you break into someone's residence.

Not only would I have killed him, I would've made him call his family on his cellphone to tell them why he's dying, and that if they want to lose any more children, just let them keep breaking into my house.

I'll just keep hacking off their limbs until they don't have anything left to use for stealing.

My property means that if you enter it without permission, chances are you're getting a fucking switchblade in the temple.