A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Interview and review of the upcoming album @ http://www.twistmagazine.se/. Hope you enjoy it!

you probabilly see this photo in the itw !! ;)
hypocrisy_img.jpg

denis

a smaller version of this pic has been on nuclearblast.de for a couple of weeks now

Four years of silence. But then suddenly; all hell breaks loose again! Opening “Valley of the Damned” takes us by the hand and shows us the way. It’s melodic, aggressive, brutal, fast and of course fuelled by Peter Tägtgren’s (vocals, guitar, also known from Pain) brilliant growl. And the following track, “Hang Him High”, is even better. Even though it’s a bit slower it’s just as melodic and brutal. It has been way too long since Peter sounded this evil. And it keeps on going this way. Imagine that you are one of those crash test dummies, sitting in a car, on your way into a big damn wall. But you don’t take this ride once, but eleven times!
Four years absence has only been good for this Swedish death metal monster. It’s been a long time since I heard such an old band sounds so young and fresh. And so hungry! Mentioned “Hang Him High” along with “Tamed-Filled With Fear” is two of the best compositions the band ever manage to do, and there’s so many magical moments on this album. Just listen to “Solar Empire”, or “No Tomorrow” or… Almost any song on this album! [9/10]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok everyday I think more and more that this could be the best album from the best band...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i've made this photo in December 2008 when horgh met us at the abyss studio. Not far from it, there's a old crappy unsused psychitric hospital. We made this photo in the basement. Most of the photos in the booklet and promo come from this building.

Best,
denis

You misspelled "myspace" in your signature btw :p
I have only seen 2 pics so far, but they look great.
Again, i and i guess some others also want horghs hoody, anyone knows where to find it?

thanks ! i fixed it !!
more pictures will come soon !!
The teaser supposed to be online today or tomorow, as, me and peter requested Nuclearblast to upload it asap !
Best,
Denis.

You will hear in the teaser few samples from song Weed out the Weak, +, in the end (after Nuclear Blast logo) 4 exclusives photos from the booklet !
Becarefull, it's a tease, to TEASE !!!! You will probabilly think there's not enough for you, that's why it's a teaser !!! ;)

ok everyone is having the best time of their life but ME who cant watch the stupid clip because of fucking jobs firewall

please, somebody be kind and tell me as much as you can on the teaser, twill help me last the...6 hours remaining until I can gorge myself with pure delight

some people did that a couple of months ago
Curiously enough, they dont work here anymore after being caught

Well, you see the place for the photo-shooting, you see the 3 guys walking into the abyss in sweden.
You don't hear much, but what you hear is really good (backgroundmusic).