A THOUGHT: The Final Chapter reissue/remaster

I think "The Final Chapter" doesn't need to be remastered (its production and audio quality are already excellent), but a reissue with some live (not the usual classics) songs would be a good thing. I'd surely buy it.

I think "The Final Chapter" doesn't need to be remastered (its production and audio quality are already excellent), but a reissue with some live (not the usual classics) songs would be a good thing. I'd surely buy it.

yeah, that would be cool

Agreed, "The Final Chapter" already has excellent production.

I've heard a lot of ppl say that they want a remastered version of "The Fourth Dimension" for the rest of the songs that haven't already been remastered. I think this would be kinda cool, although I still do love the original raw production.

I don't think this stuff needs to be remastered. Everythig in it is excellent. But new special extra limited digi-box edition with some bonus material, post cards and poster signed by all group memebers is only wellcomed!