The Final Chapter

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Most Hypocrisy fans cite Abducted, The Final Chapter, and the self-titled as THE Hypocrisy to get, right? Well, I love all Hypocrisy albums, but I always place Abducted and the self-titled at the top of the heap. The Final Chapter is good, but it isn't absolute perfection like the other two. To me it lacks the concept album cohesion of the other two in the trilogy. However, it does have my favorite Hypocrisy song, A Coming Race. :D

Thoughts? :loco:

I find myself wondering why people put Abducted up that high-It's great, like all their albums, but not enough variety. The Final Chapter has rippers like Inseminated Adoption and Adjusting The Sun, and great slow paced classics like Request Denied. It's the ultimate from both aspects that make Hypocrisy so unique.

PS-Great Maynard quote

The quote came from a flyer advertising the new King Crimson album (which kicks ass by the way). :Spin:

the final chapter is my most favourite album by hypocrisy...it got different vibe made by slow songs? maybe...slow songs made by hypocrisy are one of the best, i think....

I like The Final Chaper a lot, but it's production kinda ruins it for me in certain places. It's just a little too muddy, although I hear that it was intentional ploy back in the day. Still, the songs are great--there's not one I don't like.

I like the final chapter better than Abducted and the self titled. The Fourth Dimension is my favorite album. But that again, Hypocrisy is my all time favorite band and I love all of their music. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us in the future:)