A thread for those who lack musical talent (and for those who don't as well)

Pestilence- land of Tears

has any of you ever tried to air guitar AND air drum this song ?
its perfect for both :D
i love this song

in metal parties back home- everybody knows thats my song and keep playing it for me
:lol:

OMG - the ultimate air guitar song is "Poison Godmachine" just because of the bad ass mother fucking pick scratches Jeff does - the rhythm of that song is soooo fucking badass - you cannot deny it!

Another good one is Engines of Hate - awesome sweeping solo is fun to air guitar too

Poison Godmachine, that one is good for some tongue action too, Never Purify - excellent for hopping around and air guitar solo, What Tomorrow Knows is my dramatic conclusion usually...I put on a damn good show come out and see me some time.

i say... Beyond Within, just because of the first riff..... however, the mid section of PoE by far is the most fun to actually play AND air guitar... but it's only a section of the song, so therefore it doesn't win lol

SirDidymus127 said:
i say... Beyond Within, just because of the first riff..... however, the mid section of PoE by far is the most fun to actually play AND air guitar... but it's only a section of the song, so therefore it doesn't win lol

by far? bah - w/e there are much better guitar passages.

all i know is.... the guitar work on that one song.... Lost in the Tears of Reality?... or something like that... by some shitty band called Distorted Mind..... that song is really good... and i suggest everyone listen to it and be brainwashed by the hidden messages

ashame that band blows :)

SirDidymus127 said:
all i know is.... the guitar work on that one song.... Lost in the Tears of Reality?... or something like that... by some shitty band called Distorted Mind..... that song is really good... and i suggest everyone listen to it and be brainwashed by the hidden messages

ashame that band blows :)

yeah, i've listened to a couple of their songs, but i heard no hidden messages.

Hey, I'll be right back - I have to go kill the president