A Touch of Blessing tabs?

bobvex said:
The way he came off in that thread has the same way i came off in my post above, ARROGANT. i'm not arrogant, and merely wanted to point that out, that sometimes, he has no idea what he is saying.

its a tonal difference, my way has a brighter sound to it, like the album.

ummm. . yeah i did tab it out

D|| ------------------------|-------------------------|
A|| ------------------------|--3-----------------------
F|| 2-0-2-0-2-0--2--3--0--2---------------------------
C|| 0-0-0-0-0-0--0--0--0--0---------------------------|
G|| --------------------------------------------------|
C|| ------------------------|-------------------------|

maybe you missed it

again, it was related to the way he said it. he just came off as ann arrogant fool. I probably did too, but that was the point.

fine, then dont claim to know what they use when you clearly dont. Im not obsessed with bodom, but i was when i started listening to them, became one of those dumbass fanboys, and have since ceased. i an a gear head, i do a LOT of research on gear, guitars, tone, and whatnot. thats my obsession.

So. :Smug:

I dont care how many more tunings you've played in.

some it does, some it does something different.

I too am obsessed with gear, especially ESP & Caparison guitars, personal favorites of mine. And my friend was saying that you did not tab the verse riff, not the intro. There is a VERY VERY small tonal difference between the way you tabbed it, and the way I tabbed it, your tab is slightly higher pitched than mine, but that is irrelivant, it's the notes that matter, as long as you are playing the right riff, in tune, then you're good to go, and chances are, you won't even be able to tell any difference if you play it with the song.

To clarify one more thing, the point of my post in the Bodom forum was not to say what Alexi does or does not use, the point was to show that the guy I quoted was really stupid to say that ESP cannot distribute Alexi's signature model in the States due to copyrights with Jackson, since ESP and Jackson aren't even related in ANY way.

Normally I don't care when people correct me, unless it is contradictory to the way I do something, like posting a tab of the exact same song, that contains the exact same notes, and saying "It is played this way." I don't know how they play it, I haven't seen Evergrey live, although I really wanted to, what matters is that I know the right notes, and I had learned it my way, and I don't like to switch. Besides, the way you tabbed it is just easier to play.

As you said, "he just came off as ann arrogant fool. I probably did too, but that was the point." maybe that was my point too. With that, I just say we leave it alone, it's a really friggen stupid argument.

Katalepsy said:
I too am obsessed with gear, especially ESP & Caparison guitars, personal favorites of mine. And my friend was saying that you did not tab the verse riff, not the intro. There is a VERY VERY small tonal difference between the way you tabbed it, and the way I tabbed it, your tab is slightly higher pitched than mine, but that is irrelivant, it's the notes that matter, as long as you are playing the right riff, in tune, then you're good to go, and chances are, you won't even be able to tell any difference if you play it with the song.

To clarify one more thing, the point of my post in the Bodom forum was not to say what Alexi does or does not use, the point was to show that the guy I quoted was really stupid to say that ESP cannot distribute Alexi's signature model in the States due to copyrights with Jackson, since ESP and Jackson aren't even related in ANY way.

Normally I don't care when people correct me, unless it is contradictory to the way I do something, like posting a tab of the exact same song, that contains the exact same notes, and saying "It is played this way." I don't know how they play it, I haven't seen Evergrey live, although I really wanted to, what matters is that I know the right notes, and I had learned it my way, and I don't like to switch. Besides, the way you tabbed it is just easier to play.

As you said, "he just came off as ann arrogant fool. I probably did too, but that was the point." maybe that was my point too. With that, I just say we leave it alone, it's a really friggen stupid argument.
yeha it is. . lets go get a beer. . .

about the jackson and ESP thing though: i have spoken to dealers of ESP here and asked aobut the alexi model, and they all say that the guitar cannot be sold on ot sold to cross over the Norh american border. there isnt a copyright, per se. but the same thing happened wiht Gibson and the PRS single cut. its just a precaution.

BastrdDrmr said:
man, I've never heard more pointless arguing about tunings in my life... guitar novices I guess

Man, I've never read a more pointless comment concerning a mundane topic...

To clarify one thing, arguing about tunings, if that's all you got out of it, doesn't make someone a "Guitar novice." And if you don't like reading pointless arguments, then stay away from threads that seem as though they are pointless, simple as that.

BalanceofPower said:
You guys realize that with all the time you spent on arguing and writing posts, you could have tabbed out the whole album by now. :loco:

:devil:AMEN:devil:

I can't figure out the pinches used, as far a chords go more than 2-3 strings and I am out. Still It would be nice to have the tab... As far as who is the best tabber/guitarist here maybe a poll would resolve that issue?! I would place a close last :lol: My guess is that Henrik and Tom would probably win though I could be wrong... he he he he

da ta da da....not!!

Mammoth said:
:devil:AMEN:devil:

I can't figure out the pinches used, as far a chords go more than 2-3 strings and I am out. Still It would be nice to have the tab... As far as who is the best tabber/guitarist here maybe a poll would resolve that issue?! I would place a close last :lol: My guess is that Henrik and Tom would probably win though I could be wrong... he he he he

da ta da da....not!!

They aren't full pinches, if you know how to do a semi-harmonic (not much different from a pinch) then there ya go! The whole song is pretty easy to figure out once you have the jist of the notes that are being used, the hard part is the solo, I started to figure it out, but I got sick of going back and trying to pick it up over and over again.