A true sign the apocolypse is upon us........

Oh, so your from Canadia too?

The US won't conquer the whole world, it will buy the parts it wants and leave the rest to Canada.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
If you're going to curse us, at least spell it right! :lol:

Besides...we're not all as bad as Celine...that's just the French-Canadians... (and now the Quebec mafia will come and kill me :lol: )

Is that any relation to the Three Six Mafia?:lol:

I think the reason why Megadeth got in trouble over "These Boots" was actually because they had changed the lyrics on the song. The censored version just cut out what was changed, that's all. I sure don't remember hearing any swearing on the original version (not the Megadeth version, but the Sinatra one).
And of course, I could be talking out of my ass...I do that alot...

Yes, nafnikufesin you're right! We'll come after you! In fact, we just may "come after you all" hehehe... Don't worry about the reference to our dear Celine...half, no wait, 95% of normal people here hate her. The biggest joke is her mother having her own morning cooking show - that woman is one evil w(b)itch and ever scarier than her daughter.
And to all you Canadian naysayers : Canada kicks ass, with U.S.'s permission ;)

Peace!

I was flipping channels and stumbled upon this atrocity. Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was, she was actually smart enough to make her voice more "edgy" rather than that "My Heart Will Go On" typical whiney-ness. Some other chick was singing it with her. It wasn't as horrible as I thought, but I still changed it after the first verse.