A very deserved way to die

there were two people behind the_preppy account on BCO, i will admit. but my better half moved to SF and now there is only one :(

yea it was austin first then me, then us both, then just me. that's why it was so funny when i'd post all those awful true stories about him.

see, maybe you don't remember. my friends (t-rope... bmc) 'invaded' PFC amh style. and then they invited me. but i was like 'nahhh' and so austin did. and then we borrowed one of t-rope's accounts, and then after that tar gave me an old account of his (he remembered me from amh and wanted me to post) and that's how it started. by the time it was bco, austin was reading it but not posting anymore.

amh wasn't necessarily like 'my scene' but i guess all my at-the-time-then-alive friends were posting there (sad to say)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/19/world/europe/turkey-animal-rights-fight/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Istanbul (CNN) -- It's been more than a century since Istanbul's residents were kept awake at night by the howling of tens of thousands of stray dogs.
The dogs were rounded up and shipped to a deserted island in the Marmara Sea where they starved to death -- all part of a government-led effort to modernize Istanbul.
But the stories surrounding the so-called "Great Dog Massacre of 1910" are still fresh in the minds of Turkey's animal rights activists. Today, these activists are staging massive protests against a proposal to create "natural habitat parks" for stray cats and dogs in Turkey's urban areas.
These parks, they say, would really be concentration camps for stray animals.