a vid of me playing Benighted

What part is this?

and the part where you slide to the G on low E after the arpeggio:

G--------0-0-0-0-3/4-0--
D--------2/4\2-2-4/5-2--
A-----------------------
E----/3-----------------

Bumble > a tip for fixing your right hand:

Take a medium-size orange and hold it against the guitar with your right arm (just where the hand starts)... the orange should now be pretty close to that resonance-hole (or whatever it's called in english)... then play. This should bring up your hand to a good height... my guitar-teacher told me to do this back when I was taking lessons (I had been playing like 3-4 years holding my hand like you do.. my first guitar-teacher never taught me how to hold it properly). It took my like a year to work in the new setting, so I'd recommend you to start right away ;)

I've been playing 8 more years since I learned that "new setting"... and it's much easier to control the strength and to do fast arpeggios (I mean those nice classical arpeggios.. drrrrrrrr)

btw, you might want a piece of paper between the guitar and the orange... it could produce some stains otherwise, I suppose :)

DemonOfTheFall said:
Bumble, I gotta ask, but where did you find the Forest of October tab for the solo? or did you figure that by ear urself? If you didn't, I'd really like to know where you got it, thx...

i learn just about everything by ear... sorry i don't have a tab for the solo! i don't have it completely right anyway, since i tried to blend peter's and mikael's solos... i thought it was just one long one at first! haha that's why there was one part i couldn't figure out how it got from one certain note to the next one.. haha anyway yeah sorry no tab...