A warning to Russell Allen and Khan...

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
In the last year or so, five of my seven favorite vocalists have parted ways with thier respective bands (in no particular order):

Matt Barlow - Iced Earth
Erik Rosvald - Zero Hour
Lance King - Balance of Power
Jorn Lande - Ark
Urband Breed - Tad Morose

Clearly Russ and Khan, you two are doomed. Please take the necessary precautions. Thanks.

Zod

General Zod said:
In the last year or so, five of my seven favorite vocalists have parted ways with thier respective bands (in no particular order):

Matt Barlow - Iced Earth
Erik Rosvald - Zero Hour
Jorn Lande - Ark

Clearly Russ and Khan, you two are doomed. Please take the necessary precautions. Thanks.

Zod
Don't forget Tarja from NIGHTWISH, Nicole Bogner of VISIONS of ATLANTIS, i know these aren't your favorites but damn it seems there is a big change in music these days.

I'd hate for Russell Allen and Roy Khan to follow in this disturbing trend! Well you know what they say..."All good things must come to an end". :erk: But then again Zod, maybe this trend might work out for you, for the vocalists that you hate, and James LaBrie will leave Dream Theater! :lol:

Unca Kev said:
But then again Zod, maybe this trend might work out for you, for the vocalists that you hate, and James LaBrie will leave Dream Theater! :lol:
It's funny you said that. when I pointed out this disturbing trend to my wife last night, I followed my comments with, "And yet James LaBrie and Dream Theater are as happy as can be.". Great minds think alike.

Zod

JayKeeley said:
Well now that George Michael has officially retired, I understand Roy Khan will fill in for the Wham reunion tour. :loco:
image.jpg
noooo.gif

Azrael LenGraden said:
It is my understanding that Urban is still in Tad Morose, bloodbound is just another band/project he wanted to do during the downtime.
Apparently you have been keeping up with the board. The following was posted by Urban (in the Tad Morose forum):

Due to personal differences I have decided to leave the band. This wasn't something I took lightly. However, I really don't see how I could've continued. In fact, I believe had I not made this decision someone else would've made it for me eventually. We just didn't share the same vision. I wish the rest of the band the best of luck in the future. To all of you out there that made the ride worthwhile, thanks and see you sometime, somewhere!

Zod

General Zod said:

Matt Barlow - Iced Earth
Erik Rosvald - Zero Hour
Jorn Lande - Ark

Zod

I would also like to add....
Chitral - Firewind
Dirk - Angel Dust

Bryant

James Rivera also left Seven Witches. I am happy with Alan Tecchio but the sound has changed a bit now and I feel the Witches released their best two albums with James.

General Zod said:

Matt Barlow - Iced Earth
Erik Rosvald - Zero Hour
Jorn Lande - Ark

Zod

What are the necessary precautions? Sounds like you're the one who is trouble to me. You should be taking the necessary precautions! For the fans of Symphony X and Kamelot .....DOOOOO SOMETHING!!