A weekend of wasting money probably best not spent

Southy

Proud Brisbane Metaller
Jul 28, 2001
Brisbane,Australia
Visit site
Well after working Saturday, I got home to the Mrs and her mate scrapbooking (boring as fuck), so convinced her I should go out and 'see a mate' before I went to get tattooed....anyway I ended up at JB (he is my mate, takes alot of money though, cunt) Ended up with a list of thing both newish, and that I have been looking to get when let of the leash to spend money.

Static-X - Cult of Static

Mastodon - Crack the Skye SE

Tetsament - Formation of damnation SE

Jackson United - Harmony and Dissidence

Local H - Whatever happened to P.J Soles? @ disc edition with a live album

Street Dogs - State of Grace

Hatebreed - Live Dominance DVD

Global Metal DVD

Rage againt the Machine - RATM (the first 'home movie' they released, just updating the ole video copy really)

Coheed and Cambria - Neverender DVD (Fuck I am looking forward to getting around to watching this, live they are always great IMO)

And that's that, went on to get tattooed, and I guess the mrs isn't gonna let me out for a while, whole Sat arvo out cost about $300 or $350, good thing mates tatt me, so never costs too much.:headbang::kickass:

Anyone else do anything this fucking stupid this weekend?

I bought a new laptop.

And I never thanked you enough for getting me into Coheed and Cambria enough Southy. I like the CD well enough when you sent it to me, but I dug it out again a few months ago and fuck me it's awesome. So I actually went and bought another album. (And then downloaded another, but we won't get into that)

I get most of my work done at Tattooed Warrior in Moorooka, a mate owns the place, been going there about 7 or 8 years I think

edited for a little better punctuation....