My weekend without the Mrs..includes a haul YAY!

Southy

Proud Brisbane Metaller
Jul 28, 2001
Brisbane,Australia
Visit site
Well it started on friday arvo, with a trip to the Tattoo shop to catch up with some mates and get a little work done, it's been 2 years since I lost got work done : Omg:, Tha fast forward to a few hours, a fuckin big party, lots of beer was consumed and a fight ensued between an old friend and a wanker who she was punching piss outta, needless to say I somehow along with my brother got involved and sorted the poor dude out.

A little sleep and here I am 9:00 the next morning at the recovery breakfast, recoving with some helpfrm illegal substances, then on my way home I stop in and buy some CD's....THE HAUL

Evanescence - Fallen, this album is quite good I was surprised
The Mars Volta - de-loused in the comatorium, very interesting, I listened to it in a blur....
Deftones - Deftones, see above explaination....

then My brother turns up at midday yesterday to have a few quite beers, by 1:00 we somehow end up at another mates place, drinkig beer an smoking hashish...needles to say I was well and truley fucked for a few hours...then I sobered up enough to wander home down the middle of the road, then we watched spaceballs while my brother passed out UNDER the lounge (don't bloody ask). While another mate fel asleep on top of the lounge, leaving me to pass out here on the floor in the lounge room.

So I had a fun weekend hows about you?? I fell like I'm 17 again and Im sure as shit parting like it