A Weird U.F.O. Short Film!

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com

Another pretty D.I.Y., no budget short film, but instead of ghosts and slashers, I thought a nice little U.F.O. romp would be nice...

Thanks to anyone who checks it out, whether you like it or not, and if you don't like it, please don't throw your turkey sandwich at the computer screen!

Messages are fine...

Last edited by a moderator:
it was still full of hope and promise, "maybe people will watch my movie even though im not a regular here and i spammed it on every board! maybe they wont just make stupid comments and ignore my cinematic artistry! maybe they'll like it!" sadly, hope is not on the menu at the Neverboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtkT-_47n5U

Another pretty D.I.Y., no budget short film, but instead of ghosts and slashers, I thought a nice little U.F.O. romp would be nice...

Thanks to anyone who checks it out, whether you like it or not, and if you don't like it, please don't throw your turkey sandwich at the computer screen!

Messages are fine...

I refuse you watch your video on the basis that you assume I am eating a turkey sandwich while browsing the internet. For shame! You only have two hands: one for the mouse, the other for masturbation. WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT THE SANDWICH, ASSHOLE??!!?!?

I'm waiting...
ALOHA MUTHAFUCKAAAA

2884287376_c61f28bd0d.jpg

it was still full of hope and promise, "maybe people will watch my movie even though im not a regular here and i spammed it on every board! maybe they wont just make stupid comments and ignore my cinematic artistry! maybe they'll like it!" sadly, hope is not on the menu at the Neverboard.

:lol: +1