Weird U.F.O. Short Film!

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com

Another pretty D.I.Y., no budget short film, but instead of ghosts and slashers, I thought a nice little U.F.O. romp would be nice...

Thanks to anyone who checks it out, whether you like it or not, and if you don't like it, please don't throw your turkey sandwich at the computer screen!

Messages are fine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like someone have been going to school and got an assignment with the word "UFO"; Make a short film....
Or better, you got a piece of film and had to make a story out of it?

It looks a lot like the typical first year student short film. It becomes a bit too artsy and not much more. The guy in charge of the sound should also to do better job. I can hardly hear the words being spoken in the background because of the static being way to high. My bet is that you're rather new at this. You'll get the hang of it eventually.

And yes, I'm just guessing like hell here... :)

I think you nailed it on the head, actually.

I did have a mic and spit out some bullsh*t dialogue, but my mouth was either too far from the mic or I wasn't loud enough. Either way, it was my fault.

And I get VERY artsy fartsy with my filmmaking. :lol:

Although I'm not really new at it... :erk:

Though my excuse would be that I'm making these movies with nothing more than a camera, tripod, a cheap editor plugged into a VCR, and whatever idea pops up in my head...

But I appreciate the comments! Thanks for checking it out...I appreciate it!

I think you nailed it on the head, actually.

I did have a mic and spit out some bullsh*t dialogue, but my mouth was either too far from the mic or I wasn't loud enough. Either way, it was my fault.

And I get VERY artsy fartsy with my filmmaking. :lol:

Although I'm not really new at it... :erk:

Though my excuse would be that I'm making these movies with nothing more than a camera, tripod, a cheap editor plugged into a VCR, and whatever idea pops up in my head...

But I appreciate the comments! Thanks for checking it out...I appreciate it!

Hehe, no prob.
The whole thing reminded me of something a friend had to make some months ago and the whole point was to see how much the students could make out of a certain set frame and resources. Seemed like a very hard thing to pull off really well. Good luck with future projects and have fun! :)