AA 2013 Euro-US tour announced

Well, there go my chances of seeing them this year. I refuse to stand outside in 100 degree heat at a huge festival. Maybe in Europe where there are more bands I care to see but not at this years Mayhem Festival. I was spoiled with the whole "An Evening with Amon Amarth" back in 2011. I really hope they do a small club tour in the US again. Maybe in the winter/spring of 2014.

Until then I hope all of you in Europe have a great time this fall! Post some videos on youtube.

"An evening with Amon Amarth" was 2012 I think.
Unfortunately I'm also not the festival type, cause somehow it overburdens me.;):oops:
But yeah, looking forward to the Hamburg gig, though I have to wait sooooo long. Thinking about another concert too, still have to check the calendar, because preferably it should be at weekend, but nevertheless it seems I have to wait sooooo long.:(

"An evening with Amon Amarth" was 2012 I think.
:(

May 7, 2011. Remember, AA did it in the US first. The May 7 show in Boston was the last show on the US tour then they headed back to Europe for the summer. I remember how people in Europe were angry because we were getting that show here. I just chuckled because as good as "An Evening..." was I still would rather have been at Bloodshed Over Bochum...

May 7, 2011. Remember, AA did it in the US first. The May 7 show in Boston was the last show on the US tour then they headed back to Europe for the summer. I remember how people in Europe were angry because we were getting that show here. I just chuckled because as good as "An Evening..." was I still would rather have been at Bloodshed Over Bochum...

I flew over for three California "Evening" and did Bochum, I'm a poor but happy man :D

I flew over for three California "Evening" and did Bochum, I'm a poor but happy man :D

gnoff, I haven't had the pleasure to meet you but I'd like you to know I have been living my metal life vicariously through your posts here. You see, I am quickly approaching the Across the Rainbow Bridge or Doom Over Dead Man point in my metal life and your exploits and dedication to all things metal (and beer) put a smile on this old man's face. :kickass:

the AA site isn't updated with the European tour dates as of the sticker on the CD :loco:

And that sticker is already on my beer fridge, with white text on a white text, I can't read it :lol:

I do remember them playing Gothenburg December 3 though, and Malmö and Stockholm after the Copenhagen show.

Will see how many I can go to, depends on school etc.

gnoff, I haven't had the pleasure to meet you but I'd like you to know I have been living my metal life vicariously through your posts here. You see, I am quickly approaching the Across the Rainbow Bridge or Doom Over Dead Man point in my metal life and your exploits and dedication to all things metal (and beer) put a smile on this old man's face. :kickass:

well seems mainly metal and beer is what keeps my spirit going, I do what I can to feel happy
:kickass:

looks like

01.12 Oslo
03.12 Gothenburg
04.12 Copenhagen
06.12 Malmö
07.12 Stockholm
08.12 Helsinki

The 7 december date suck, Hypocrisy play support in Gothenburg that day

Hope to do Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Malmö for this tour then

looks like

01.12 Oslo
03.12 Gothenburg
04.12 Copenhagen
06.12 Malmö
07.12 Stockholm
08.12 Helsinki

The 7 december date suck, Hypocrisy play support in Gothenburg that day

Hope to do Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Malmö for this tour then

How about you also come to the Brussels show ... and I'll return the favor by swinging by Sweden for the AA show. :kickass:

AMON AMARTH

Y U NO COME TO LONDON???

But seriously, they came last year in 2012 and also the year before then I believe and got a great reception at HMV Kentish Town! Would love to see them here again

That is true, I sure did enjoyed it way better when they played with Grand Magus & In Solitude and there was very good chemistry among the bands

Gnoff... come to the Hamburg show with us then :) Planning on attending that one. :kickass:

And Belgar not?:guh:

I'm not sure however whether Carcass will support Amon Amarth in Hamburg.
At least don't see anything like that on the eventim page. There are no special guests announced....