AA in Australia AGAIN!!!

not sure yet man. i haven't a clue either. i doubt it would just involve us hanging out with other fans though.

i'm sure the AA guys will come out and hang with us. out of all the bands i've met, AA would have to be the most down to earth and friendly of the lot. they are awesome to their fans! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I hear all good things come in threes;

1: AA Coming back down under
2: We get to buy drinks for the groupies and get phone numbers while hanging together
3: Band may if only to claim the girls.

I think I'll have to crash in the city someplace this time around, catching a taxi @$70 home has probably gone up by now.

sydney ticket, flights & accom all booked.

\m/

clint: staying in the same hotel as you brother! i arrive in sydney about 12.40pm on the sat so will get to the hotel around 130ish or there abouts. still got the same number?

hahaah i know its very weird. To tell you the truth I don't know anyone else going to the gig other than you and vaughan man. But i also hear its nearly sold out! oh well. Will be a killer night none the less

hahaha. is vaughan alive? i've tried ringing him but he never answers or rings back. he is the worst person to try and get in contact with! lol!

is he even coming to the sydney show? i was trying to call him to book flights for him but he never got back so i booked my own.

hell yeh man, going to be a crazy couple of shows!

you guys are just getting old, that's all

hahahahaha must be showing my age with the lack of hair i have :lol: