AA in Australia AGAIN!!!

hahaha Ted had the biggest smile and laughed when he kept seeing me go over and over. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't care that i got booted out, i still had an awesome time seeing the greatest band in the world! bring on the next Australian tour!!!!!

thanks AA for the best weekend of my life and allowing me to celebrate finishing law in the best way possible!

as clint said to me, "living the dream, man!"

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I am still on a total mosh-high from the Sydney show, I can't get Guardians of Asgaard out of my head!
Also, there were two guys taking photos of the show and I was wondering if they were on the internet for me to reminisce over?

I am still on a total mosh-high from the Sydney show, I can't get Guardians of Asgaard out of my head!
Also, there were two guys taking photos of the show and I was wondering if they were on the internet for me to reminisce over?

Yea I want to know where to find the photos aswell, because one of the dudes took a picture of me right before Amon Amarth came on. I neeeed it now!

Popping on to say hi coz I am fricken BORED at work! Yeah the AA show in Melb was AWESOME. I've seen and met the guys twice now and they are always lovely! Was so happy to get to meet Olli this time too. P.S. I love my Melb-AA-Forum boys (Gaz, V and Justin). P.P.S if anyone talks to V tell him I need pictures!! I took heaps on his cam of meeting the guys after and knowing him it will be 6 months til I get them off him haha.