AA show in Paris Nov, 18

Ah ah back from the dead, yes almost one post every decade :)

I will be to Paris Show. Not seen AA since Bocchum, quite long now !

By the way I used regular french ticket circuit for this show (--> Fnac), no issue.

We are contacting you regarding your ticket(s) for the Amon Amarth show at Olympia in Paris on the 18th November 2013.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, tickets for this show will now be available for collection at the box office. We have updated your order accordingly and will resend your confirmation email confirming that your tickets are being held for collection.

Tickets can be collected at the box office of the venue on the night of the show, from the doors opening time. Please bring photo ID and a copy of your confirmation email with you in order to collect your tickets. If you are not attending the show, please contact us as soon as possible.

Postage costs will be automatically refunded, and the funds will reach your account within 7-10 business days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, and if you require any further information then don't hesitate to contact us through our online Customer Support Centre via the following link .

Just had a similar mail! Hope everything will be OK the day of the venue.

Did you call the Olympia for more info, by any chance?

No I didn't call the Olympia because I'm working in the opening hours . I receveid the copy of confirmation mail this morning .

Happy to hear it seems to have worked out!

As of calling a venue and asking about tickets:
Any time I've ever called a venue and asked about anything what so ever about a scheduled show, the exact answer I have always had back has been:
"I have no idea"

The people working the venue very rarely knows anything about an upcoming show or what is supposed to happen