Aaaahhh London...

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Ahoy mateys! :)

What can I say about London? GIG CENTRAL, that's what!

Saw Area 54 (Brilliant!) and Cyberya (new German band - amazing :eek:) at the Underworld on Thursday (supporting UDO, who I skipped), and tonight it's A54 again supporting Dokken (hoorah for the 80s!).

Metal Hammer is having a week of metal gigs next month, Opeth + Arch Enemy are playing soon, as well as a shitload of other people, there's a Thursday night, glam-filled metal club on at Camden every week... if only it didn't cost so much to get anywhere! :)

Oh, and the sun's been out this week as well. So all up Mark's having a brillo time in Londinium :cool:

Any chance will you still be in the UK for Queens Golden Jubilee gig at Buckingham Palace , OZZY just been added to the bill. Interesting huh

Originally posted by Mark
Ahoy mateys! :)

What can I say about London? GIG CENTRAL, that's what!

Saw Area 54 (Brilliant!) and Cyberya (new German band - amazing :eek:) at the Underworld on Thursday (supporting UDO, who I skipped), and tonight it's A54 again supporting Dokken (hoorah for the 80s!).

Metal Hammer is having a week of metal gigs next month, Opeth + Arch Enemy are playing soon, as well as a shitload of other people, there's a Thursday night, glam-filled metal club on at Camden every week... if only it didn't cost so much to get anywhere! :)

Oh, and the sun's been out this week as well. So all up Mark's having a brillo time in Londinium :cool:

DOKKEN! :headbang:

A glam filled metal club, you are a lucky fellow aren't you. Why don't we have a glam filled metal club here.

Originally posted by Moon Child
I think Mark isn't going to come home. Let's see how he feels after an English winter. ;)

The music too me would out way the cold especially if there is a fireplace. Nothing like hot chocolate by the fire place.

Well there is but I think at least one thread should be kept clean.

;)

Cold weather rocks. I hate summer personally.

All you need is a heater and a rug and hot drinks in winter and you are fine. In summer it is impossible to be comfortable.

(This is my 1500th post!!! Just last week I remember being excited about my 1000th, these are going fast!!!)

Originally posted by The Trooper
Cold weather rocks. I hate summer personally.

All you need is a heater and a rug and hot drinks in winter and you are fine. In summer it is impossible to be comfortable.

(This is my 1500th post!!! Just last week I remember being excited about my 1000th, these are going fast!!!)

yeah I hate hot weather as well.

Lucky bugger! Wanna trade places?

I love English winters. Crisp cold, bare trees, clear sunny days. Love it!