Abaddon Incarnate

i know ill be there
i was kind enough to recieve a pass for the evening
thanks to the promoters

i missed the show, due to me not having a car (fucking volvo drivers) and also not having enough money for a taxi...

Originally posted by Clarky
i missed the show, due to me not having a car (fucking volvo drivers) and also not having enough money for a taxi...

Fair nuff. :p I'm surprised at how early it finished though (10:30pm or something I think?) prolly so people could take public transport home, plus also for noise regulations I guess.

damn if i had of known it was going to finish that early i could have taken public transport
GRRRR:mad:

You could have come down to the S.A. show then there would have been 29 paying customers.... embarrasing for the S.A. scene... little advertising, fuck all people.... ahh had fun.. they were a great grind act! Album very much reminds me of Brutal Truth - Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses

We played a local show the night before with appx 50 +... makes little sense...

though having said that there have been a lot of gigs and fests of late...

Some dude handed me a flyer for another Abaddon Incarnate gig last night - Embodied, Abaddon Incarnate, Repture and The Fifth Quarter, playing at the Arthouse this coming Wednesday (the 19th)...

Originally posted by Chow Mai Dong
Some dude handed me a flyer for another Abaddon Incarnate gig last night - Embodied, Abaddon Incarnate, Repture and The Fifth Quarter, playing at the Arthouse this coming Wednesday (the 19th)...

awesome i think i will go to that
so i can see abaddon..
and embodied kick fucking arse

repture is a bit of a weird band to have on the bill
oh well...