ABBA Goes Metal!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
What do y'all think of that metal ABBA tribute disc they put out a while back? How does the new BeeGees metal tribute CD compare to it? Also, your favorite tracks on the disc? I really like Tad Morose's version of "Knowing Me Knowing You". Thanks! (Please disregard the duplicate thread I posted by accident. My bad!)

What do y'all think of that metal ABBA tribute disc they put out a while back? How does the new BeeGees metal tribute CD compare to it? Also, your favorite tracks on the disc? I really like Tad Morose's version of "Knowing Me Knowing You". Thanks! (Please disregard the duplicate thread I posted by accident. My bad!)

I've heard most of that metal ABBA tribute disc and I actually like quite a bit of it. Tad Morose's conver that you cited is among the best tracks. My favorite, though, is Therion's cover of "Summernight City".

I haven't yet heard the BeeGees metal tribute so I cannot comment on that one.

I've heard most of that metal ABBA tribute disc and I actually like quite a bit of it. Tad Morose's conver that you cited is among the best tracks. My favorite, though, is Therion's cover of "Summernight City".

I haven't yet heard the BeeGees metal tribute so I cannot comment on that one.
Summernight City RULES!:worship: