milk obsesive

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2002
PUERTO RICO
Visit site
http://anthrax.com/nfws.htm
PRstage.jpg

SCOTT AND CHARLIE BENANTE REVIEW:

I’m on my flight home after a triumphant end of tour show in San Juan. What a gig. About 3500 Puerto Rican metalheads came out and showed us what Puerto Rican pride is all about. This show is up there with Chicago and Glasgow. It’s so nice to play for people that still hold so much passion in their hearts for this music. Life’s other distractions haven’t spoiled the thrill of going to see a band live in Puerto Rico as it has in so many other cities. Thank you so much for the reception and all the hospitality from everyone we met (especially Irving). I can’t wait to come back. I have to say I’m going to enjoy these next two weeks off. My body needs time to repair itself from the physical toll these shows took on it. It’s a wonder I haven’t had to have hip replacement surgery already with all the jumping. There’s something to look forward to in my old age. “Mommy, how come Grandpa Scott can’t turn his head or walk?” “Because he was in a Heavy Metal band for thirty years.”

Just call me ‘Ol Metalneck. See ya, Scott.

PS: Next AM is already boiling. Did you see the footage of that guy shooting the other guy outside the Robert Blake trial? I’ve got a lot to say.”

Meanwhile, Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante has posted his latest “Blast Beat” entry:

“WHAT A FUCKING SHOW!!! I loved playing Puerto Rico, it was a highlight! I had such a great time here, why did we wait so long? The people are great, the food was great, the weather was great and the FANS were Great!! We won't wait very long to come back... Promise!

Uh yeah dude you nearly drowned me in apathy when you posted this elsewhere.